Tilbage til skole og hverdag

Palestinian students are seen through a damaged sitting in a classroom at a goverment school in the Shejaiya neighbourhood of Gaza City on September 14, 2014 on the first day of the new school year. Half a million children in Gaza start the new school year three weeks late as a result of the devastating 50-day war between Israel and Hamas that ended on August 26, 2014. (Photo by Majdi Fathi/NurPhoto/Sipa USA)
Palestinian students are seen through a damaged sitting in a classroom at a goverment school in the Shejaiya neighbourhood of Gaza City on September 14, 2014 on the first day of the new school year. Half a million children in Gaza start the new school year three weeks late as a result of the devastating 50-day war between Israel and Hamas that ended on August 26, 2014. (Photo by Majdi Fathi/NurPhoto/Sipa USA). Foto: Scanpix.

0Palæstinensiske skolepiger sidder i et klasseværelse på en FN-skole i Gaza og gør klar til første skoledag i det nye år. En halv million skolebørn i Gaza starter nu skoleåret tre uger forsinket på grund af den 50 dage lange og destruktive krig mellem Israel og Hamas, der endte den 26. august. - Foto: AFP/Mohammed Abed/ Scanpix.